Vertical Hit and Miss Gate 1.775M High x 1.0M wide Complete With Fittings
£173.00 exc VAT
Vertical Hit and Miss Gate
Vertical Hit and Miss Gate – 25 Year Guarantee against rot
This Vertical Hit and Miss Gate is so called because the pales or boards are alternately fixed on the front and the back of the gate, these boards over-lap in a vertical direction and create a unique hit and miss pattern.
The standard gate is 1.78m x 1m wide and is morticed and tenoned for extra strength. bespoke sizes are available, please contact us for bespoke quotations
Please remember when ordering: gates are right hand hanging when viewed from the front as standard. (for example “front” when standing in the road outside your property). Left hand hanging also available.
- All timber used is superior quality pressure treated softwood guaranteed for 25 years
- Designed to match our Hit & Miss panels
- Boards run in an vertical direction
- Mortice and tennoned frame
- Suits fence of 1.8m high.
- All fixings are stainless steel for longer life
- Gates come complete with galvanised ring latch and adjustable hinges.
- All timber is planed all round
Any products can be delivered nationwide
LSB Fencing & Decking also offer an installation service throughout the South East including Folkestone – Canterbury – Deal – Dover – Ramsgate – Margate – Whitfield – Herne Bay – Ashford – Maidstone – Tonbridge – Sevenoaks