Vertical Hit & Miss Fence Panel 1.83m Wide
£63.90 – £106.10 exc VAT
Luxury Vertical Hit & Miss Fence panel
Hit and Miss fencing is so called because the pales or boards are alternately fixed on the front and the back of the fence panel in turn, they over-lap and create a hit and miss pattern.
This also means that both you and your neighbour have a good-looking side of the fence, as both sides are the same. Another advantage is the Vertical Hit & Miss Fence Panel design allows some wind to pass through, so in creates a more wind resistant fence
- All timber used throughout is superior quality Jakcure® treated softwood guaranteed for 25 years
- Better than class 4 timber
- Designed for use with slotted posts and steel Mi-T Posts
- Stainless steel fixings are used throughout for longer life
- High quality planed finish
- Distinctive design which looks good from both sides of the panel
- Beneficial in high wind areas
- Matching Vertical Hit and Miss gates available
- Discover our Horizontal Hit and Miss panels
Also known as Ventilation Panels.
Note: These panels do not provide total privacy.
Panels are 1.83m wide, framing 45 x 50mm, recessed to take boards.
Boards 95x8mm with internal battens 50 x 12mm. All timber used is superior quality planed and pressure treated
Any products can be delivered nationwide
LSB Fencing & Decking also offer an installation service throughout the South East including Folkestone – Canterbury – Deal – Dover – Ramsgate – Margate – Whitfield – Herne Bay – Ashford – Maidstone – Tonbridge – Sevenoaks
Woven Retreat Garden Shelter Complete With Woven Panels£1,082.00 – £1,372.00 exc VAT Select options
Timber Slotted Gravel Board – For Use With All Panels Going Between slotted Posts£10.50 exc VAT Add to basket
Heavy Duty Slotted Intermediate Post – 120mm x 124mm£48.10 – £68.40 exc VAT Select options
Vertical Hit and Miss Gate 1.775M High x 1.0M wide Complete With Fittings£173.00 exc VAT Select options